Hey guess what. I remembered to write the deals on Saturday night. It's funny because I've been sitting around bored being like "oh what could I do" and then played on the internet for awhile before remembering. Good old internet, time waster, bringer of deals, etc. Anyways...
- The 1600 point Live cards ($19.99) are on sale for $17.99
- Dual Shock 3 controllers are on sale for $39.99. Fallout New Vegas is the same price.
- Madden 2011 is $44.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops is $49.99
- $50 gift card with a 160gb PS3.
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded is $22.99
- For PSP for $29.99 we have God of War: Ghost of Sparta, WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. For PS3 we have The Shoot, and the Sly Cooper Collection.
- Two Worlds II should be $39.99. Also for $39.99 you can get God of War III & The God of War Collection.
- DC Universe Online should be $44.99, same with Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops is $47.99 and comes with a free 1600 point card. (360 Only, PS3 deal apparently coming soon)
- Heavy Rain is $49.99
- PSP 3000 System is $129.99
- $50 gift card with a 160gb PS3 System.
- $20 gift card with the 4gb 360 Kinect Bundle.
- 12 Month Live cards are on sale for $44.
- The following games are also $44: Motionsports, Kinect Sports, FIFA Soccer 11, Madden NFL 11, NCAA Football 11, NHL 11
Toys R Us
- Buy 1 of the following DS games and save $5. Buy 2 and get $20 off: Michael Jackson the Experience, Petz Nursery 2, Phineas and Ferb Ride Again, Super Scribblenauts, Toy Story 3, Call of Duty Black Ops, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, Beyblade Metal Fusion, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon SoulSilver.
- $15 gift card with the purchase of a DSi or DSiXL
- The Beatles Rock Band Premium set is supposed to be dropping to $50 tomorrow as well. Somewhat hard to find from what I hear.
There we have it. K-Mart has been a hard find for me lately, but they killed it this week. I really want to go try and find that Beatles Rock Band but I'm still not buying any games so I'm not going to bother. Hopefully there is something good in here that you want to hunt down tomorrow. Either way, see you next week!
- Eric G.