Short week here with Black Friday just a little ways a way here. There are still a few deals to be had but as I mentioned last week, I recommend checking out www.bfads.net to compare what you want to buy this week to what you can get friday. Either way, have fun out there doing some xmas shopping. New releases (today): The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword comes with a $10 gift card, as does Just Dance 3.
- The 4gb Kinect 360 bundle comes with a $100 gift card.
- El Shaddai is $29.99
- Catherine, White Knight Chronicles II, and Bleach Soul Resurrection are all $39.99
K-Mart (Gaming coupons good Nov 24th-Dec 31st)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword comes with a $20 gaming coupon.
- WWE 12 comes with a $20 gaming coupon as well (this deal is good 11/20-11/26)
- The 4gb Kinect 360 bundle comes with a $75 gaming coupon.
- Buy Super Mario 3D Land and get any other 3DS game 50% off.
- Save $10 on these games: Just Dance Kids, Just Dance Kids 2, The Smurfs Dance Party, Just Dance 2, Just Dance 3, and Michael Jackson The Experience.
- The 3DS system is on sale for $145
- RAGE should be on temporary price cut to $29.99
- $47 for a handful of games: WWE 12, Batman Arkham City, NBA 2K12, FIFA Soccer 12, NCAA Football 12, and NHL 12.
Toys R Us
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword comes with a $10 gift card. Or purchase it with the guide and get a $25 gift card.
- WWE 12 comes with a $10 gift card.
- $20 Gift Card with 3DS system and 3DS Skylanders starter set.
- $25 gift card with the 250gb Kinect System bundle.
- $20 off all Xbox 360, PS3, Wii Skylanders starter kits and 2 for $10 all Skylander figures priced $8
- All DS and 3DS games are Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.
- The Kinect sensor is on sale for $125.
- A handful of Kinect games are on sale as well: For $25: Wipeout, Hole in the Wall, Minute to Win It, Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster. For $30: Victorious or Motion Sports Adrenaline. For $35: The Black Eye Peas Experience, Hulk Hogan Main Event, or Twister Mania.
So there's your deals for the short week. There is some stuff that's new too bad and a few things that you should probably wait on. If you plan on going out Thursday night/Friday morning I recommend having a set gameplan of knowing where your going and what your going for. It makes the whole process work out a lot better. Either way, I'll try to give you guys some highlights on Wednesday night but no promises with work and school.
- Eric g.