Hello there folks, time for another round of weekly deals for your video gaming needs. Looks like we might have a decent week for once so lets see what we have going on.
- Gamestop has knocked $50 off the PS3 System ($199.99) and is giving away a free copy of either the Mortal Kombat collection or Batman: Arkham City. You can also get the game for free with a 360 system but they are regular price. (Valid thru the 26th).
- K-Mart is still running the 5% off all Vita games and giving away SWYR coupons with select games. Check it out if you need any Vita stuff.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Sonic Generations, and the Silent Hill HD Collection are all $29.99 each.
- Zumba Fitness Rush, FIFA Street, SSX, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, The Darkness II, and Star Wars: The Old Republic are all $39.99 each.
- Silent Hill: Downpour is $49.99.
- Need for Speed: The Run is $19.99
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Gears of War 3, and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception are all $29.99.
- 320gb Move PS3 Bundle is $299.99 (I don't know if this is new, but it comes with the PS Eye, Move Controller, and Sports Champions)
- Get a free 12 pack of Mountain dew with Prototype 2. (yay?)
- And today, being Earth Day you can get a free reusable bag while supplies last.
Toys R Us
- All Clearance games and accessories are 20% off. (The price will end in an 8)
- $10 off any game $39.99 or up. Valid online as well with coupon code 952229
- $25 gift card with the 4gb 360 Kinect system. (Coupon required)
- $25 gift card with the 3G Vita system and Rayman Origins (Coupon Required)
Keep an eye out, Amazon will be having an all video game Gold Box on Tuesday starting at Midnight. Last time they did a gold box I got a good game out of here so here's hoping. Newegg had a few good sales but I can't get their site to load right now so oh well. If you need the TRU coupon it should be in their in store catalog, but if your going to buy a 360 might as well get the free game from Gamestop. Ok folks check back next week for more deals.
- eric g.