You better not be working Wednesday. You have video games to be playing/buying/whatevering. And if you do work on Wednesday, call in sick. And if you don't live in America, call in sick anyways. I declare Wednesday to be world nobody work day. Or better yet, world video game day. Now I forgot what I came here for....
- Best Buy is all preorder/purchase deals this week. An Epic Mickey 2 Preorder can get you Epic Mickey for $9.99. A Borderlands 2 Preorder can get you Borderlands GOTY for $9.99. A Darksiders II Preorder will get you Darksiders for $9.99. And a Call of Duty: Black Ops II Preorder will get you Call of Duty: Black Ops for $24.99
- All Toys R Us has this week is a $20 gift card with the Amazing Spider-Man.
- Brave should be on sale for $29.99 and there is a $10 coupon on Target's website. The first printing of the game included a free movie ticket as well. Coupon
- Buy a Vita and get a free copy of Uncharted: Golden Abyss.
- Red Dead Redemption is $18, Assassin's Creed Revelations is $19.99 and Call of Duty: Black Ops is $29.99
So... I might have blown this one out of proportion a bit. I really though they would have some cool stuff going on but yeah. No dice. Sorry. So... play some old games on Wednesday? You know what, forget the whole thing. Just goto work that day.
- eric g.