Summer is winding down, we have a few new releases under our belts and we only expect it to (hopefully) get crazier as we make our way towards the holidays. Let's see if this week ramps up the sales any. New releases this week: New Super Mario Bros 2 (Today)
- Amazon seems to have $10 off Lego Batman 2 across all platforms.
- Best Buy has a bunch of older games for Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on their site.
- At Fry's TODAY ONLY you can get a 3DS XL for $179.99. Should be in-store and online. NSMB2 should also be on sale for $29.99
- K-Mart is giving a $20 gaming coupon with the 3DS XL. Coupon is good till 10/13.
- At Toys R Us buy New Super Mario Bros 2 and get any other DS/3DS/Wii game priced $19.99 or less for 70% off.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is $7.49 (Heard this is going free to play soon)
- Need for Speed: The Run is $14.99
- Cars 2 (DS) is $17.49
- Just Dance 3 or Wipeout 2 are $19.99
- Mario and Sonic at the Summer Olympics is $29.99 (3DS)
- For $41.99 we have Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Max Payne 3, or NCAA Football 13.
Good old reliable Nintendo and their Sunday releases. Somewhat weird but we should be used to it by now. In a strange first for them though you can buy NSMB2 outright through the eShop. Strange to imagine being able to get a brand new game from them via download rather than the old stuff we see. Maybe years after everyone else they are learning what consumers want. In any event. See you next week.
- eric g.